Our panel of experts shed light on automotive megatrends and what they mean for used car markets over the next five years.
Get insight on:
- Which of the automotive megatrends is the most disruptive for used car markets
- The importance of a TCO perspective for remarketing of alternative powertrain types
- When used car markets will be ready to absorb EVs
- Whether autonomous driving and advanced driver assistance systems will be differentiators for used car remarketing
- What does the “agent model” mean for dealers and OEMs – how relevant will the network be in the future?
Hear from our experts:
- Phil Curry, Editor, Autovista Group Daily Brief
- Sonja Nehls, Managing Director Car To Market & Consulting at Autovista Group
- Dr. Christof Engelskirchen, Chief Economist at Autovista Group